Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fun Run

Saturday, Jan. 30th a few of my sorority sisters, Sarah and I participated in the Susan G Koman Run for the Cure in West Palm Beach. It was a typical Florida morning with 70 degree weather and a slight breeze off the intracoastal waterway. This was our first year to run and we have vowed to make this an annual event. Many people were dressed in pink, even the port a potties were festive! Here is Sarah, who ran the 5K in 34 minutes! She was the fastest of all of us! Hooray Sarah.

I picked the Hawaiian port a potty to visit.

All the runners! We are even lined up in the order we came in: first, second, third, and fourth!

Before the race. All teachers, all sorority sisters!

Here I am posing with my third place medal. I was in a different race, Run for the Coach 5K the Saturday before. What a surprise to receive a medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment